2009-06-13

Another little video tribute

Here’s a little thing I’ve done today:



 



Tell me what you think !

3 comments by Cliffies:

Jaco Botha September 14, 2011 at 9:17 PM  

I was a young soldier and my family used to play the very song of Sir Cliff...I wanna give you forty days.

Sir Cliff, I adore you and love all your songs. Its always been my dream to become a singer.

Jamie Goddard February 1, 2014 at 9:51 PM  

Cliff has sold more records than any other UK singer

Anonymous September 12, 2014 at 10:32 AM  

Hi
Just recently i saw a Picture of Cliff´s visit in Copenhagen in 1959.Does anybody know anything about this visit,or have Pictures.
I belevie it was because he had a spot on pladeparade,released <january 1960.
Greetings
Preben

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP