2009-06-12

How do you like it?

Red, Pink n Blue, I Love You!

Image by *MizzEl* via Flickr

Our new theme. I think it will make this site more popular, especially with the brand new toolbar at the bottom – you can use it to translate the blog, to navigate between posts and read random posts, you can join the new Facebook community, read my Twitters and subscribe to our rss feed with your preferred reader. All set up to make the Cliff blog more accessible, easy to navigate and exciting to visit.

The most current and thrilling news (like when Cliff leaves his house to go grocery shopping) will be posted both on the blog itself and also on our mini pop up window so you won’t miss it!

Please tell me what you think, guys. Just one last thing: Since I made my Youtube video about the Cliff blog, we have had lots more visitors, a bunch of subscribers and folks who have promised to visit frequently. I just wanna say how thankful I am and Helle and I will do our best to live up to your expectations.

I’m thinking about doing video blogging for the Cliff blog soon. Watch this space!
If you have some time to kill, please visit my main blog: http://gittegorzelak.blogspot.com where you can view my own video blog entries, not Cliff related but still a bunch of fun.

Thanks!

Blogger Labels: Flickr,Facebook,Twitters,Cliff,Youtube,Watch,Zemanta,Sobees,Twitter,Power,looks,medium,think,blog,navigate,read,video

1 comments by Cliffies:

Money Now August 21, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

Thanks for the new theme it's look great, i are popular right now, the toolbar at the bottom are also cool. Thanks for a great site.

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP